Discovery Helps You Do the Right Work
Discovery is a short-term, investigative engagement utilized to gain clarity and deep understanding of the challenges of our customers. Discovery allows us to deeply explore the problem space while
validating a hypothesis for the organization.
Our Experience Studio Discovery efforts focus on:
- Prototype Solutions – Build low- and no-code solutions to solve challenges & identify the path forward.
- Concept Ideas – Create data visualization to help customers envision their future design and development efforts.
- Validate Hypotheses – Deep-dive into customer challenges and surface valuable insights to shape their roadmaps.
Discovery starts with an interactive kickoff and customized approach from our FAST Toolkit that uncovers the expertise of stakeholders and subject matter experts, as well as any expert external partners. This generates a clearly defined vision, hypothesis definition and clarity,
and an actionable roadmap to success.
Benefits of Discovery
Discovery is a short-term, investigative engagement utilized to gain clarity and deep understanding of the challenges of our customers. Discovery allows us to deeply explore the problem space while validating a hypothesis for the organization.
- Establishes a baseline for the coordinated management of meaning throughout the organization by bringing disparate teams together to solve for overlapping challenges as they pertains to the problem space
- Captures critical feedback and intelligence about the problem space
- Validates problem hypotheses, iterates on new information received, and improves clarity of the problem space and provides potential next steps
- Provides tangible metrics to measure the success of solving the problem space
- Creates a shared understanding of the problem space across stakeholders, high-level user requirements, and recommendations for next steps
- Delivers meaningful due diligence that informs impactful decision-making
A recent customer in the international security space expressed challenges with understanding the readiness of their personnel, equipment, supplies, and training across their combined network.
User Experience Design is the creation and synchronization of the elements that affect users’ experience with a particular system, with the intent of influencing their perceptions and behavior as is in line with organizational missions.
User Interface Design is the act of designing a system or product users interact and engage with.
Content Strategy is the planning for, creation of, and governance of content and data within a system, so that it can be easily and readily consumed by the users of the system or by other machines that need to interact with it.
We understand the complexity of your environment and leverage diverse expertise to deliver unique response capabilities.
How Can We Help?
In a world that changes fast, we move faster, with the structure and foresight
to meet ever-evolving challenges with dynamic results at speed.